Monday, March 9, 2009

Referrals!

Let's just say our referral of Amelie could really be right around the corner. I was shocked to hear the news of a referral from another parent today who hasn't been waiting very long. I won't say how long yet, but she called and I had goosebumps from head to toe! It's wild because I was watching a video of our orphanage, thinking about Amelie, along with this family and their future child. Our agency director told us both 3-4 months until a referral, but this is apparently not the case after seeing the last few families' referral times.

When I awaken each morning I keep sensing Amelie's little body, her hair and details about her sweet face. Each day she becomes more clearly felt. Soon she will be known.

1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

I have such a strong feeling that you'll have your referral when we travel to meet Sam. I just know this is the case.

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog