Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dossier: Ethiopia Bound

It appears that our dossier was translated and sent off to Ethiopia yesterday! Our FedEx account has been charged for overseas shipping, so we know it's on its way.... now it will sit in Ethiopia, awaiting a referral. It's hard to believe it just took 2 weeks to get to this stage. It's all going so fast- Amelie, here we come!

PS- I wanted to add to this post by saying that when we finally get Amelie's referral (photo & information) I will not be allowed to post it on our blog, or anywhere on the web until we have custody of her. I'm almost certain I can mail her picture out individually to family and friends (not in a mass e-mail). I'll have to check with our agency on the specifics, but I wanted to let everyone know in advance. We can't wait until we're at that point, and I have a feeling we're closer to it than we previously thought. We're cautiously optimistic.

No comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog