Friday, March 20, 2009

Jenga Night


Liam left for his dad's in Kansas City this evening, then we had a Family Game Night with several rounds of Jenga. First Andrew and Sky played- Andrew won. Then I played Andrew- I won. Then I played Sorin- she won. Then she played Daniel- she won again. At last she played Sky- he won. It was a lot of fun when Daniel got his phone out and started taking pictures. We started exaggerating faces, and ooh-ing and aaaah-ing each other until we were all laughs. Oh, and you can finally see the chair rail we put up around the dining room and how the paint isn't finished... I'm hoping to complete that this weekend ('hoping' is the operative word, so I'm not holding my breath).
We tucked the two little ones in bed and Daniel did his usual lying down with Andrew after the lights were out. They lay together quietly, snuggled, until Andrew feels safe and sleepy. Now he's in Sky's room, lying with him in the dark, but there is a lot of talking coming from their room. It makes me chuckle because of how conversational Sky is all day; he seriously never stops talking. He's a restless sleeper, too. If we wait until he's asleep he tends to flop to the foot of the bed, kick us in the face and even push us away (all unconscious of course). Aaah, never a dull moment here.

1 comment:

LinZi said...

haha! I LOVE the jenga faces!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog