Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dragon Capes


I'm finding it challenging today to squeeze the time in for sewing. Like I said earlier, I'm hoping to make these capes for Andrew and Sky.... it's cotton fabric I found at Christmas time (they were supposed to be one of their presents) and I just became overwhelmed with the holidays. Yes, one of my many "unfinished projects"! I'm getting to each one these days, checking them off my mental list before Amelie comes home. Andrew and Sky are both thrilled after looking at the fabrics today....Andrew's likes the blue dragons, while Sky wants the gold. Andrew is obsessed with dragons, always has been since coming home (he says they protect him). And what is it with boys and capes? They're always a hit, and they can never have too many of them.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Getting those projects finished is nesting. I think it is hard-wired into the female gender. Tying up loose ends, clearing the decks so that you can fully enjoy the newest addition to your family. Nature's way to help us nurture. Love reading your blog, JC.

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog