Friday, March 27, 2009

Capers

Finally we have a picture of the dragon capes I made for Andrew and Sky last weekend. It's blurry because it was taken in a dim hallway with Daniel's iPhone, but you get the idea. They're quite long, reversible, and lined with heavy black velvet. They often wear them to bed at night. Oh- and Sky lost his 2nd front tooth today at school...he has a large empty gap now and says he was trying to look like the baby, Cecilia, we care for on weekdays (whatever that means). Maybe it means that he looks like he's "all gums!"

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi, Jill Christine....if Daniel's acupuncturist doesn't work out, we have the name of a great woman. Cindy Chamberlain. She works at the Sastun Center. Let me know if you need/want the number. I went to her for some hip issues years ago....after unsuccessfully going through an orthopedist and weeks of physical therapy. Stopped the PT and I was right back where I started. So as a last-ditch effort I went to Cindy. Two sessions and I was fine...and have been ever since. She's great.

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog