Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Guesstimate

Daniel just called and said he read our blog post that included his prediction of 7 weeks until Amelie's referral. He firmly, and with great confidence said he wants to change it to 4 weeks. I don't have the desire or courage to set myself up like that (for disappointment in two weeks), but I do hope he's right. The fastest one I heard about through our agency was 5 weeks, so it would be a record. I'd say it's unlikely, but who am I to question something completely out of our hands?

Okay, so Daniel says 4 weeks (around April 2), and I'm still at about 8 weeks (more like 7 1/2, around April 27th).
I can just feel the Gods, Universe, Divine Mother, etc. chuckling at our attempts to predict something that is completely out of our meager human hands. Some day soon (very soon) we'll be reading these ponders in retrospect, and getting a walloping kick out of them! Anyone else dare to toss a guess?

No comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog