Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nesting Mania Has Begun

It's suddenly become whopper of a week and I can hardly find time to post. Sky attends an all day Summer camp while Drew and Liam attend school in the mornings. Sorin has an afternoon job she goes to Monday through Friday, so you'd think I'd have some time to rest. Instead I've been overwhelmed by an INTENSE nesting desire, and I've gotten all Amelie's compostable/flushable & cloth insert gDiapers stocked up, the diaper bag filled up for the trip (with clothes, toys, diapers, formula- Earth's Best: Soy, bottles, snacks, etc), baby-proofed the outlets in the house, and her luggage is completely packed! Seriously, it feels like I've shifted gears to the point of hyperfocused obsession...getting everything done for Amelie's homecoming is my only objective these days. It feels like my energy level is endless, and I'm on a mission. And it's LESS than a week until she's officially a Peebles!

No comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog