Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Amelie's All Packed



It may seem a bit premature since we don't leave for about 2 months, but since we're also going to have to pack for ourselves, Sky's trip to my sister's, Liam and Sorin's to their dad's, not to mention all the paperwork we'll have to complete once we know our Embassy date, I felt compelled to pack for Amelie. She is, after all, the most high-maintenance one of us all. School starts back up on August 13th (early this year!) and I'll soon have "back to school" shopping on my mind, too. If I look at everything at once it seems impossible, so I take it one little step at a time. It feels great to have Amelie's clothes washed and packed with her bottles, snacks, toys, teething medicines, etc. There's even a hidden compartment under her rolling duffel bag that has 80 diapers inside...sneaky! We'll probably fill it with souvenirs when we come back.

No comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog