Thursday, July 9, 2009

5 Days and Counting...

We have a mere 5 days until our court date and we should be biting our nails down. I feel pretty calm about it, overall, but there are times I wish I stayed off adoption boards. The Ministry of Women and Children (MOWA) supposedly closed yesterday for 1.5 weeks for training, or is it until August? I've heard both, and the whole thing is heresay from other parents, agencies, boards, etc. I don't like getting my panties in a bunch over things we read on the web. Our program director has said it's not confirmed, and it won't be until he's heard directly from MOWA. How would this even affect our case if it's true, you ask? Well, very little as long as our MOWA letter was submitted to the court. We'll find out in 5 days. I'm trusting they wouldn't shut their doors and leave several weeks worth of families hanging in court without their letters (if they are really closed). Either way, I do trust this process and know we'll have Amelie in our arms at the right and perfect time. I continue to cheer at the strong prospect of getting through court Tuesday!

Coming Soon: I've put together a slideshow/montage with Amelie's pictures and our little story up until now. It will be posted once we pass court and she can finally make her internet debut!

No comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog