Monday, July 27, 2009

Deja Vu

Here we are again. This countdown feels so familiar, have we been here before? Will this be the week Sosena officially becomes a Peebles? We're down to just three days until Court and the nervous butterflies are starting again. MOWA has been open since the 22nd, so hopefully our letter will be there along with every bit of information we need to pass Court. It's the final hurdle before travel and we are so ready to bring Sosena home!

Yesterday I sat for hours at an urgent care clinic because of a terrible sinus infection. I was prescribed antibiotics, two inhalers and a nasal spray. Did I mention I'm also supposed to take Mucinex, Claritin-D and Tylenol, too? Last night I was such a zombie from all the medicine that I became numb all over and fell asleep early. I remember thinking "this is how I need to feel until Thursday gets here!" Numbed out. Seriously, I'll probably be chugging barrels of kava tea both Wednesday and Thursday.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Wishing you the best and keeping you in my prayers - for both the court date and your health!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog