Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Its up to my chin, Mom!"

Andrew went to work with Daddy today, and on their way they stopped at a Kansas City hardware store to look for fence pickets. We've been needing to replace many of our old ones, but haven't been able to find the size we need (4" X 4'). Finally they were found today, and Daniel sent me the photo to make sure they were a match. I was laughing about Andrew's extremely serious look (it just does not look like him). Good grief, maybe it's just me, but he looks seventeen in the face! And is that a moustache I'm seeing?

After they loaded the goods into the car I was able to talk to Andrew over the phone and I realized he still has an obvious Hindi/Marathi accent. Only over the phone was I able to hear that, loud and clear. I loved hearing it again, so we need to do more phone calls!

1 comment:

Linda Champion said...

I noticed Andrew's "moustache" at church on Sunday.

His accent is cute!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog