Sunday, June 7, 2009

Amelie's First Shoes


Daniel and I went out to dinner last evening, had delicious Middle Eastern food (felafel, hummus, rose lemonade and an eggplant sandwich on pita with garlic tahini...mmmm). Afterward we ventured out to a few stores and found these cute, soft-sole shoes for Amelie. They're size 9-12 months (infant size 3). They're brown and will match a lot of her clothes. We also couldn't resist the soft and snuggly "Peace" baby blanket.
The shoes are a huge hit. The two younger boys are flipping out this morning, squeaking and squealing. I think they're about to pass out from cuteness!

4 comments:

Sam's mom said...

good golly I think I may just pass out from cuteness as well! Those are incredible!!!
I often go in Sam's room and look at and touch his Crocs. Yes, Sam has Crocs. They are so tiny and so adorable, I just think of his little feet and toes and want to eat him up!

Christine said...

I wish we could SEE her cute feet and toes. They're always covered up in the pics! We're dying to play with Amelie's little piggy toes.

Emily said...

Such sweet little shoes. Can't wait to see little Amelie in them!

Amanda said...

Those are beautiful shoes. And, I like the peace blanket, too.

There are no good Middle Eastern restaurants around here. :(

(This is Amanda from Facebook, by the way)

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog