Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Double Birthdays

Sky was so sweet this morning about Amelie. He was asking exactly when she's coming home, and when he realized we'd be able to celebrate her birthday (September 30th) he hatched a fun plan. He said "I want to share my birthday party with Amelie." His birthday is four days earlier (September 26th). He said "Mom, let's have a double-party for her and I, and we can even have a cake with both of our names on it- it could say 'Happy Birthday Sky & Amelie' and one end could have 8 candles, and the other end just 1. And on Amelie's end we could have some baby things, and on my end we could have some hotwheels. I will help her open her presents." He was giddy, and jumping up and down with complete excitement. He might have a very good idea!

No comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog