Thursday, April 16, 2009

Week #6

It's officially been 6 weeks since our dossier was submitted. Is it just sitting on a cluttered desk at Le Toukoul, or have they looked it over yet?

Daniel went to work early this morning, and just phoned me. His tone was one of intensity and certainty. A deep, warm sensation had just washed over him, and he knew with great certainty that Amelie's referral is very near. I asked him to elaborate and explain, and he kept saying that she is here..."She is here" over and over again, "She is right here, with us Christine." One has to know Daniel well to understand this. Being a Reiki practitioner he has always been energetically in tune with a more subtle, vibratory realm. Like myself, he's deeply intuitive with a quirky but reliable sixth sense about things.

I mentioned to him that it's possible her referral is near, but what might be happening is a "match-up" to a child with our dossier information at Le Toukoul. They may have located a specific child, and the next step is to gather every ounce of paperwork on her health and background before sending it to our agency. This could take some time. The speculation can become exhausting! Either way, I do hope Daniel's warm and overwhelming sense is right-on. It usually is.

1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

Well, I KNOW you will have your referral soon, and I KNOW I will meet precious Amelie when we travel in June. I don't have a prediction on when the referral will come, or what your court date will be, but I do KNOW that I will meet her when we are in-country. I'm so excited. I know she is a deeply thoughtful child and I will recognize her immediately. I have a feeling I've known her in past lives. I feel that is the connection I have to your family...it's Amelie!
I cannot wait for that happy day when I get a call from you saying you received your referral!!!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog