Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week #4

Today marks week #4 since sending off our dossier. Time is flying despite our impatience. I'm working more diligently today on my book. My computer is severely ill (may have to wipe out the hard drive) so I had to transfer the file over to Sorin's laptop. In doing that I happened to look it over and reignite interest in writing it again.

I haven't shared any chapters with anyone until today. Daniel is reviewing the first two and we're having fun. He's home early today in the quiet house and we're loving each other's company.

1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

Excellent movie! Interesting how you are the hottie and Daniel is Mr. Suit!
Monday will be 4 weeks since our referral and no court date yet. I'm dying here too! hopefully we'll both get good news soon.
I cannot wait to see & touch Amelie's face!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog