Monday, August 10, 2009

Thanks So Much, Liz!






The kids and I were so surprised when we opened a package that arrived this morning. Such beautiful things for Amelie from my sister, Liz! She had a Summer trip to Hawaii where she found this TOO CUTE tropical outfit in Honolulu. We love the Ethiopian recipe book (the cabbage curry and potato recipe made me drool). The dresses were found in Seattle at Gymboree, and the most special gift of all is the baby blanket she hand knitted. The colors are perfect, and we can feel how much love she put into it. I was in tears. THANK YOU so much for your thoughtfulness, Liz! I cannot wait for Amelie to meet all the people who love her so much already.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yay! I'm glad it came already! Eric and I had so much fun picking everything out!!
Love you all!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog