Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Heart Like The "Sky"

Little Cecilia has been generous by sleeping longer today, so I'm sipping more tea, reading more news and updating my blog today.

I wanted to share that my favorite 7 year old sat with me, arm in arm, this morning and watched the Ethiopia video at the bottom of this page. It was the first time Sky had seen anything like that and he was teary eyed, asking if he could go to Ethiopia some time to help those children. He also added that he understands why we're adopting again "because of so many kids needing families like I did." That little video opened his mind and heart even more...I think the faces make it real.

He also asked to look at his personal weblog and added some new pictures this morning.

2 comments:

Sam's mom said...

Getting confused... Cecelia vs Amelia. Which is new ETH baby girl?

Peebles Family Weblog said...

Cecilia is a 6 month old baby I care for full-time during the day (M-F) to raise money and fray adoption costs. I know it must sound so confusing!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog