Friday, February 20, 2009

Andrew Jams at Bedtime

Andrew has been making a zillion things out of paper lately. Paper instruments are his latest craze. This is his guitar, and he made a very long-necked sitar type of instrument he calls a "Louie". It's about 6 feet long and I told him I could use it as a bookmark (which had him laughing hysterically). He's been asking me why his brain wants him to make things so much, and is becoming very aware of his creativity. He's also been in such a goofy and playful mood these days which has been a lot of fun. It's going to be a giggly weekend!

2 comments:

Sam's mom said...

I *heart* sitar music!

LinZi said...

As a kid, I once made a (sort of) working guitar out of a box with a hole cut like a guitar, and some rubber bands as strings! Andrew's paper instruments look pretty cool.

I wish I was still more creative these days! :)

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog