Saturday, January 3, 2009

Poco a Poco

Well, Sorin and Liam had their physical exams completed yesterday so that doctor has letters for them and Andrew completed. They'll be notarized and I'll pick them up Tuesday. Me, Sky and Daniel are getting letters from a different physician that we've seen recently...the process of document gathering for the home study is winding to a close. I'm feeling lighter these days about the paperwork process, and look so forward to the social worker visit. Now, if I can only get around to finishing the paint job on my bedroom walls! I'm a terrible procrastinator and can't stand doing trim work... Our little girl is going to share that room with us for her first year and we have one corner reserved for her bed. I'm planning to decorate it with pretty turquoise paisley stencils (our room is cocoa, sage green, with turquoise accents which all comes from our quilt). I don't see how I'll even get to the stencils....good thing adoptions take a while because our to-do list is enormous.

No comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog